Saturday, December 20, 2008

Blizzard fun

When the weather outside is described with words like "blizzard conditions", it seems prudent to hunker down and find something fun to indoors. So, I decided to make a simple homemade fingerpaint. The colors aren't the greatest. I seem to be out of food coloring so I had to improvise with some paint from bingo paint daubers.... hey, whatever works, right? And the kids sure didn't mind. Magdalene, Lawrence and I had lots of fun. Yes, I got into too. I had to keep washing my hands so I could snap a few photos.




2 comments:

Meredith said...

Looks like good messy fun! Common though, you're calling this a blizzard- what kinda Minnesotan are you anyway?

Anonymous said...

Looks like good messy fun! Can you share your recipe, maybe I'll try it with Will.