Sunday, June 14, 2009

I guess I'm a little behind!

Found more pictures in the camera than I had expected to find. Oh well, I have been busy with the kids and house and just haven't had much time for pictures and blogging. I'll see what I can get caught up on while I have a few moments.

First up... On May 3rd we celebrated Magdalene's 1st Communion and Myriah's Confirmation with family and friends. (Some dear friends graciously allowed the use of their home and garage. And other dear friends helped with shopping and preparing food. I couldn't have pulled it off without them! THANK YOU and thank the Lord for the blessings of friends!)
I just love how the cakes turned out. I wish I could take credit for it, but, I have to give that to Coborns grocery store.
The girls were very pleased with them as well.

And, of course, what's a celebration without friends!!

No comments: