Monday, August 10, 2009

3rd Annual MN Bloggers Tea

This past Saturday I had a great opportunity to meet some fellow MN bloggers IRL (in real life.) Even though this was the third Tea, this was the first year I was able to join them; and I'm so very glad I did.





We had such a lovely time drinking tea, eating lunch, and of course, snapping pictures (after all, we needed pictures for blogging, what kind of bloggers would we be if we didn't plan to blog our tea?) We shared stories of our faith, our families, and our home schooling; our joys, our successes, and even our struggles.


Starting clockwise from me we have:

Meredith (a very dear friend IRL for the past few years) Heavenly Perspective

Sarah (who won the door prize for the farthest traveled) With A Hopeful Heart

Jamie (a very pregnant mamma) Lord, Make Me A Saint

Josefa (who brought her sweet little guy for us all to enjoy and who won a beautiful rosary made by Tracy's husband) My Farm and Home

Margaret (who has a great post up of our tea on her blog) Minnesota Mom

Tracy (our wonderful hostess whom I "met" through her blog last year after sending her an email when I saw her wedding picture she posted and noticed I went to high school with her husband) Pinewood Castle

Tracy, thank you for organizing a wonderful tea. Ladies, it was such a pleasure meeting you all and I am looking forward to next year's get together. Hopefully, we will not have to wait a full year for our paths to cross again. It is always such a blessing to be able to spend time with women whose company you enjoy and, as Margaret worded so well, "whose hearts & minds are in accord with your own."

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Great post! I love reading everyone's take on our get together. I enjoyed meeting you Kristina!I agree,so refreshing to meet with those who are in accord with yourself. Hope to see you soon sometime when our paths cross again.

Jamie Jo said...

Yes, Kristina, you did a great job on this post!! It is fun to read what everyone thought and how they put it all together. I think we all agree, it was a good time and so good to be with like-minded women. God is our connection, our faith is our connection and He does the rest. Didn't it feel like we've all known eachother for years?

God Bless you, I do hope our paths cross again too, before next year's tea!

Meredith said...

Glad we got a chance to get together two days in a row-you lucky lady.

queen of the castle said...

I am so very glad you joined us too! Already looking forward to next year. Or maybe mid-year if we all get cabin fever too badly!

Anonymous said...

Nice post Kristina! Cute pics from VBS. Glad all you bloggers were able to get together. Looks like a fun get together. Cheri

Margaret in Minnesota said...

It WAS a nice day, wasn't it? And what a pity we had to move on so "soon." Perhaps next year we should do a Bloggers' Tea/Margarita fest.

So nice to have met you, Kristina!