Saturday, March 6, 2010

Finally, I return

It has been a very long time since I have take the time to post! Life has been twisting and turning and heading full speed ahead!

As many of you know, I started grad. school in January. As it turns out, the timing is not right for grad. school. But, not to worry. Grad school will always be there!

My oldest son has been diagnosed with Developmental Dyslexia and I have a few others that may have it as well. So, I am looking into specialized training so I will be able to tutor students and adults with dyslexia, starting with my own children. It is very empowering to finally have some very clear answers to some of the things we have been struggling with for years!
Since my last post the kids have been busy with school, but, finding time to enjoy the wonderful weather outside. Bikes, skateboards, and scooters have found their way out of the shed. Last weekend we all headed out to the wild life refuge. I wanted to take some winter pictures to go with our summer and fall shots. Unfortunately, after driving all the way there this is what we found!
So my photo was limited to a distance.
But we chose to find another trail still open to hikers and enjoyed our evening in the woods just the same!

No comments: